People tell us the Blundstone Greenpatch in Black is the lightest work boot they’ve worn. Still, they’re loaded with CSA-approved safety in the toes and shanks with chemical-resistant soles. Only Greenpatch is built on the sturdy Blundstone foundation of values that’s stood firm since 1870. No laces to tie, un-knot or replace. Total comfort even on concrete floors.
CSA GREENPATCH TM – RADICALLY SIMPLE CONSTRUCTION
- Weatherproof leather from Blundstone is an industry-leading 2.5mm thick yet “breathes” for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethane (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- CSA Grade 1 protective toe cap
- Bumper kick-toe styling
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock resistant sole
- Soles suitable for use with under foot temperatures of up to 140oCelsius
- Injection moulded soles – no adhesives to come unglued, nor stitching to rot
- Puncture-resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Deluxe Poron XRDTM footbeds for all day comfort and support
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs that are meant to be used
- Weatherproof elastic that retains its shape
Australian Sizing: For women subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size.
It is not abnormal for there to be some initial movement in the boot, particularly in the heel area. Length is the most important element when trying them on. All Blundstone boots have reinforced toes which help keep the shape of the boot intact. The boots will never stretch in length. However, they will stretch and mold to the top of the feet, and will easily stretch in width if required. If the fit is initially tight on the top of your feet—be patient, it will stretch.
** The 163 starts at Blundstone sz4 **
Canadian Size 6 | 6.5 | 7 | 7.5 | 8 | 8.5 | 9 | 9.5 | 10
Blundstone Size 3 | 3.5 | 4 | 4.5 | 5 | 5.5 | 6 | 6.5 | 7